The University of Connecticut adheres to CDC guidance and policy set forth by the State of Connecticut. Vaccination is REQUIRED for all UConn students, faculty, and staff. Signage throughout campus provides the broader community with relevant precautions and policies.
UConn monitors waste water and conducts random sampling of students, faculty, and staff to track prevalence of COVID-19. More information about the university’s efforts and case numbers is publicly available at: https://coviddashboard.uconn.edu/
- Outside: Social distancing is NOT required outside of buildings.
- Inside (Vaccinated): Social distancing is NOT required inside buildings.
- Inside (Unvaccinated): Required to maintain at least 6 (SIX) feet of distance from others while inside buildings.
- Outside: Masking is NOT required outside of buildings.
- Inside: Masking is NOT required but is strongly encouraged while indoors.
While eating indoors, six-foot social distancing MUST be observed. If this is not possible, food should be taken outdoors or to an area where social distancing is possible.
For more information about the UConn COVID-19 guidelines, visit: https://covid.uconn.edu/campus-guidelines/